Next Previous

5 Responses to This might be the biggest favour I've ever asked for in my entire life

  1. nicole says:

    When I was 16, my best friend came up to me with a flyer for a 16-day, 6-country Europe trip. She had this look on her face like she had the most brilliant idea ever & said, "We should go to Europe!" I scoffed & said, "Yeah. Let's just make THAT happen." She told me asking my parents couldn't hurt. So I did. & my mom seemed like she wanted me to go even more than I wanted to go. My mom has never left the country, so she's always encouraging me to have the experiences she hasn't had. I'm sure your parents will also think it's a great idea & will do what they can to give you an amazing opportunity. That's what they're there for, after all :]

  2. sell some art. you'll make money. and go.

  3. italy was a mind blowing experience for me right out of second year. this trip is a once in life time opportunity.

  4. you need to go. i did it last year but with my school and we went around italy and it was the best decision i ever made. it was expensive, but an experience that will forever be valuable.

  5. Victoria says:

    We can be apartment buddies! :) I hope you can figure out a way to come, it'll be so much fun!

Leave a Reply