Next Previous

5 Responses to Portfolio time

  1. This reminds me of when I was putting together my portfolio at the same time, and I was looking online to see what other people were doing/had done in the past and found your work on deviant art!

    Seems like such a long time ago, and now you're an amazing pal. I like how things happen in strange ways like that.

  2. you are so talented and it never gets old to me.

  3. athena says:

    jfadjklsjkcjjsll i could not click on them and became confused.
    but. these are great.

  4. nicole says:

    Would you be willing to do something custom, like a painting or an illustration of a couple? If so, how much would you charge for that? Because my anniversary with my boyfriend is coming up & I'm totally in the market for that. Plus, I dig your style ;]

Leave a Reply