Next Previous

12 Responses to Portraits of people I know

  1. Angela. says:

    ah, i really enjoy all of your works!!! people whom you draw should feel honoured, not freaked out ;)

  2. PFFT! says:

    yes dude! this is wat i wanna see :D. sketchbook work always tickles my fancy.

    love this stuff. more please :P

  3. Jackie says:

    Thank you, both of you! :D

    Sharing more tomorrow for sure.

  4. these are so lovely, ouf! so envioussss. they look very lovely together, too!

  5. L I Z A says:

    I like these... a lot

  6. oh these are just amazing!
    if you ever wanna draw me i would not be freaked out at all! :D

  7. Jackie says:

    Thank you, Liza!! And Amanda! I'll add you to my ever-growing list of people to draw when I'm bored.

    Mendes, I promise I'm not creepy and Kyle knew I was drawing it... :)
    What is your relation? I feel like I recognize your name and your picture from Ashley Kirilow's Facebook wall. I was frantically posting emoticons on there yesterday night hahaha

  8. Mendes says:

    I'm not even sure how I stumbled upon your work but I'm happy I did! Maybe something that was tagged on Facebook. Ashley and Kyle are my pals :)

  9. Jackie says:

    Well yay! haha
    It's nice to e-meet you then :D
    I'm going to go ahead and add you on Facebook nnn...now.

  10. Bubu says:

    I‘d like to invite you to visit my fashion blog:

    http://www.mydarlingbubu.com/

    Thank you :). KISSES FROM

    •••HAVE A NICE WEEK•••

  11. Bubu says:

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Leave a Reply