Next Previous

6 Responses to The dirty beginnings of a painting final

  1. I like your set up! Looks good girl.

  2. Jackie says:

    Thanks ladybird!

    (My easel isn't legit like yours. It's the small bamboo one I bought last semester, atop a wooden chair. There is a stack of heavy books stabilizing it and I'm sitting on a dining chair. We illustrators are innovators. Illovators. Innostration?)

  3. Terezka.S says:

    Oh my.... this looks amazing!
    I most certainly ADORE this self-p...

    also hi from Prague!

  4. natalie says:

    ooh i like this! your work is always so lovely.

  5. Jackie says:

    All of you have contributed to the big smile on my face! Especially those of you on the other side of the world who somehow stumbled upon my blog!

    :D :D :D

Leave a Reply