Next Previous

6 Responses to ▲ Every adult should finger-paint

  1. 偉曹琬 says:

    若有人問你成功時會不會記得他 試問若你失敗時他會不會記得你......................................................................

  2. PFFT! says:

    i see u also own a hand job book which i also do :P (just realizes this sounds slightly dodgy)

  3. Jackie says:

    Hahahaha!

    Nahhhh, I know you're referring to the catalog of hand-written type! I looooove itttt

  4. My BF dad has just had an op to remove cancer, so I'm in a shit place to, but as long as you have people and support and love (fuck I sound like a hippy) .....THIS is just I could stare at your page all day. Please post more, just wow. Hope you are feeling better and you sound like you have good friend's supporting you. Keep up the great work !!!
    Hugs x

  5. Btw love to Rob. How do I follow your blog I have bookmarked you? xx

  6. malin says:

    oh, "hand job" is a great book

Leave a Reply