Next Previous

5 Responses to ▲ This is my hell

  1. It looks really, really nice. You've put so much work into this- and I want to know where you found/how you made that type! You probably just traced something you drew by hand with the pen tool, didn't yeah? You tend to do really cool things like that haha.

  2. Jackie says:

    Hahahaha THANKS ENRON!

    ACTUALLY it's a font I found on dafont.com. I debated doing that, but in the end grew tired of looking at this before I headed off to work. I think it's called... Antrokas? Yeah!

  3. rachel says:

    i'm guessing this is something about your trips to see your boyfriend (based on the title)? looks good so far!

  4. Jackie says:

    You've got it, Rachel! And how much they allllllll suck based on Toronto construction and poorly planned city events (like marathons that shut down most of the Gardiner Expressway ramps [oh, and the whole city]) hahaha

  5. very quirky, i love it. and also - awesome font type. works so well for your composition.

Leave a Reply